Jack describes all 6 Phases of the FTM Course on our YouTube Channel.
Listen to Jack teaching the course - We're Already Hypnotized!
- Instant & Rapid Inductions
- Deep Trance techniques
- In Depth Definition of Hypnosis & Its Historical Development
- How to Construct Effective Suggestions
In this Phase, you will learn to:
• Perform a versatile range of hypnotic induction techniques, both direct induction and indirect Ericksonian techniques.
• Recognize and monitor 7 levels of trance depth, namely:
2. Light Hypnosis
3. Medium Hypnosis
5. Hypnotic Coma
7. Ultra-Depth (a profoundly euphoric state).
• Employ deepening techniques to achieve the desired level of depth which is best for a particular kind of work.
• Create and employ effective hypnotic and post-hypnotic suggestions for yourself or others.
• Prepare a person for hypnosis with suggestibility testing and pre-induction talk.
Learn the structure of a hypnotherapy session.
Learn the history of hypnosis, including the latest advances, such as Ericksonian hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, ultra-depth techniques and transpersonal processes.
The training provides ample opportunities for practice of techniques taught, both in guiding another and being guided.
You will also learn self-hypnosis for trance work and self-transformation. Phase I of the Finding True Magic Distance Learning Course.
Induction Techniques, Deepening Techniques, Structure of Effective Suggestions, Fundamentals of Transpersonal Hypnotherapy, and more.