Cutting through Fearful Thinking and Negative Self Talk
Video with Jack Elias, CHT
A very successful hypnotherapist specializing in weight loss said to me recently,
"It's never about the weight."
I’ve found this to be true in my own hypnotherapy work with weight loss as well. In fact, most of our problems – grief, loneliness, depression, smoking, stress, addictions and compulsions, and the rest -- are almost never about what we think they’re about. They are typically rooted in fearful thinking and negative self talk.
In this talk, you will learn several powerful self-care & client care techniques to quickly remove habitual problems, even those really tough ones you’ve been struggling with for years.
Our method will be . . .
Conversational Reframing from a Transpersonal/Quantum Perspective
You will learn and practice how to:
· Rapidly relieve inner conflict and stress
· Turn fearful thoughts into encouraging thoughts
· Turn bad habits into resources
· Recognize and dissolve limiting euphemisms
· Uncover and release hidden toxic beliefs
· Avoid resistance and elicit cooperation every time you communicate
· Succeed with a technique that’s even better than affirmations for self-hypnosis
· Move seamlessly from conversational trance to formal trance work
Experience how the Transpersonal or Quantum approach to hypnotherapy and NLP can increase your self-care & client care abilities. Whatever your issue or your client’s issue, you can learn to cut through confusion in order to quickly and effectively solve the problem.